It truly is... It snowed again. But better. This time it stuck. Real good. I knew it would stick. 1st period. Humanities. The snow was coming down in heaps. One of the first times it snowed, was earlier this week, I believe. There were snow falling the size of tennis balls. 7th and 8th period today was a jumble of a mess. We were supposed to have double period gym class. But the high school seniors were having an event. Half of the 6th grade got stuck in the cafeteria watching Wall-E on a 24 inch T.V. Real fun. The best part was dismissal. Snow. Everyone was screaming and shouting, meeting up with friends, including me and my friends. Nothing better. I met up with most of them at the corner of the block. Threw snow balls at everyone. I wish it could never end. Because the snow is falling hard... we're having loads of fun... just can't break away... it's Friday... snow balls everywhere... and it's finally snowing for real... finally snowing... finally snowing... finally snowing... finally... snowing.............
19.12.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that's such a great description of a snowy day. i love it!
Post a Comment